CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mommy And Me

Hello~ Today's project is another circle page..i will be adding more pictures in the morning....So i made it using really pretty and thick cardstock from My Minds Eye..which, by the way is my Favorite paper, i use it a lot.  This page also has my hand made flowers on it in Grey and Teal?? hmm..i am not sure what to call that color...its very pretty anyway and the Bears are made with patterns from CREATIVE KUTS.com they have the cutest paper piecing patterns!
This one happens to be called "Every Bunny Needs Love"  and that is because the pattern also has a little bunny for the bear to hold..How cute is that? Please stop by there and check them out, you'll love them too!
Creative Kuts

~This page is up for grabs over on ebay~

To see my other projects stop by my etsy shop:
The Scrapbook Shop Around The Corner

or search my seller name ~ thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner:
The Scrapbook Shop around The Corner

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment