CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Scallop Page

Hello! Happy Saturday!
   Todays project is a "Circle" page. This is my first attempt at making one and i really like the way it turned out.   I used hand made flowers and paper piecings,of course...As you can see it features, a cuddly bunny and a sweet little someone who is so shy, he will only take a quick peek from his hiding spot..lol..it also has a photo mat and a hidden tag for journaling. Simply pull on the pink butterfly and out comes the tag. What it doesn't have, however is a title. I think this page really doesn't need one...we can tell exactly what is going on here.
~This page will be up for grabs tomorrow night over on ebay~

To see my other projects stop by my etsy shop:
The Scrapbook Shop Around The Corner

or search my seller name ~ thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner:
The Scrapbook Shop Around The Corner

Thanks for looking!


1 comments:

Diane

Love your flowers they are so cute, you do great work.
Diane~ The Super Paper Divas

Post a Comment