CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Boy's World

Today's project is a Pair of Scrapbook Pages: A BOY'S WORLD...This was a really fun set of pages to make..it has tons of piecings on it..i especially love the little bears feet...he has bear/bare feet..ha ha ha..i crack myself up.

He is a mix of patterns from Treasure Box Designs..he looks so sweet to me, just sittin there with his glove
and ball.
There is also room for 3 pictures of Bug Catchin' or Tree Climbin.. or whatever your little guy likes to do.
I love a good story and i especially LOVE to know the story behind pictures...who.. what.. when.. where.. and why..so Behind the largest mat is a hidden tag for journaling..simply pull the orange dinosaur and out it comes!
  A wonderful place to show off your little boys world!

~This Set will be up for grabs tonight over on ebay~

To see my other projects stop by my Etsy Shop : The Scrapbook Shop Around The Corner

or search my seller name ~ thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner:
The Scrapbook Shop Around The Corner  

patterns used:

Treasure Box Designs:
Pampered Pooch
Lets go Pogo
Bears
Baseball Boys

My Scrap Chick:
Monkey Business Boys

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs:
Dinosaur Pals



thank for stopping by!




0 comments:

Post a Comment