CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What A Doll

Today's Project is: What A Doll~

a Single Scallop Scrapbook Page..featuring a sweet little girl and her dollhouse...also included, a photo mat with a hidden tag for an extra picture or journaling and many of my handmade flowers.



i know a lot of people don't favor this color combo..but i love the colors..plum, lime, cranberry and tangerine..super juicy colors...Perfect for Summer photos of your little DOLL...


This Scrapbook page, Mini Muse and other Paper Piecing Sets are available for sale:
You Can also Email me Directly about an order for any of my Projects at: thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner@yahoo.com

thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Kimmarie Baker

This layout is full of fun! I love your flowers!! That lil' girlie is so adorable. Love her smiling face. I am a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. Come check out my challenge blog (we have the same background) lol http://scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com

Post a Comment