CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Precious In HIS Sight and School Days

Oh what a week! I have been so busy trying to pack some of my scrapbooking supplies for my trip that i have hardly had any time to complete anything.  I am leaving for a few weeks of vacation and i am going to finish up a few of my custom orders that i am behind on.  My ladies have been really wonderful about that and i want to be finish by the time i am back.  

Well, i did finish a couple Scrapbook pages, the first is SCHOOL DAYS which is a pair of 12x12 pages..
that has little bears walking to school..lots of paper piecings
and i made it with Fun printed paper in primary colors.
ALL the paper piecings were made with patterns from  Designs on Cloud 9 





This next project is a scallop page called Precious in HIS Sight.... it features sweet little baby bears and 2 photo mats..its a simple page really but i think it would be perfect for scrapbooks or what i really had in mind when i made it was to use it as a wall hanging. 
The bears are also made with patterns from Designs on Cloud 9 !
Aren't they sweet? :)
Everything is listed over on ebay, if anyone is interested please stop by over there, the links are after the pictures..as always thank you for stopping in and taking a look. Bella~






These Scrapbooks Pages, and other Paper Piecing Sets are available for sale:
You Can also Email me Directly about an order for any of my Projects at: thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner@yahoo.com

thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment