Please join in and hop along with us for 3 days of FUN FUN FUN!!
Check out our blogs each day for new and creative projects
& a chance to WIN special prizes aka BLOG CANDY!!
The complete LINE UP is listed below just in case you happened upon this blog hop by accident and would like to start from the beginning and work your way through the hop!!
To anyone interested I am offering BLOG CANDY. To become eligible to WIN my prize you will need to complete the following 3 things:
1. Click to FOLLOW this blog
2. Go to this blog's FACEBOOK page and click "LIKE"
3. Leave a comment below w/email or blog address so I may contact the WINNER!
We are PROUD & EXCITED to announce that we have very SPECIAL guests in our Blog Hop Line Up just for you. Michelle from Queen of my Craftroom and her Design Team Members, Christy from Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings, Ann from Creative Kuts Designs and Members of her Design Team, Diane from The Super Paper Divas and her Design Team Members, Melissa from KaDoodle Bug Designs, MOMz Design Team Members, and so much more...
Melissa from Kadoodle Bug Designs has donated 1 FREE pattern as part of our overall GRAND PRIZE. Melissa is also posting a sales special on her website for her patterns to anyone interested so please check it out! http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/ To be eligible to WIN please click LIKE on her KaDoodle Facebook page during the HOP.
Christy from Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings would love to give away a $10.00 gift coupon code to use on their website for the hop as part of the overall GRAND PRIZE!! Christy will email the winner the coupon code that will take off the $10.00 in their shopping cart. http://www.stinkincutepaperpiecings.com/. To be eligible to WIN please click LIKE on her Stinkin Cute PP Facebook Page during the HOP.
Ann from Creative Kuts would love to donate a $15 dollar Gift Certificate to the store http://www.creativekuts.com/. To be eligible go to the Creative Kuts Facebook page and click LIKE during the hop.
Corrine from Celebrating Ordinary Moments will offer one FREE printable Olivia Bear pattern as part of the overall GRAND PRIZE package.
Friday, May 6: Spring Theme
Saturday, May 7th:
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY.
Today all the blogs in the line-up will be scrapbooking in our 24 hour CROP til U DROP event. We will post new projects as we finish them before moving on to the next project, so keep checking back and see what we've made. We are inviting all of our FOLLOWERS to join in and crop along with us! You have the option to post your very own completed projects on the Celebrating Ordinary Moments FACEBOOK page throughout the day and possible WIN a prize!!
Sunday, May 8th: Mother's Day Theme
My projects are listed at the bottom of this post~
HOP LINE UP:
1. Corrine/HOST~ http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/
2. Colleen~ http://cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
3. Diane/SUPER PAPER DIVA~ http://thesuperpaperdivas.blogspot.com/
4. Lisa~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/.
5. Tracey~ http://traceyctmh.blogspot.com/
6. Bella~ http://thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.com/ UR Here
7. Ann/CREATIVE KUTS~http://www.creativekuts.blogspot.com/
8. Laura B~ www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/
9. Kristen~ http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
10. Susan~ http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/
11. April~ http://www.curlsngrins.blogspot.com/
12. Carol C~ http://cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot.com/
13. Nicolette S~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
14. Kacee McVic~ http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
15. Christy/STINKIN CUTE PP~http://stinkincutepaperpiecings.blogspot.com/
16. Linda T~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
17. Shawnee~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
18. Deborah~ http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
19. Melissa/KADOODLE BUG~ http://www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns
20. Celebrating Ordinary Moments~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celebrating-Ordinary-Moments/184967978193658
Check back each day and throughout the day on MAY 7th to see many NEW and CREATIVE projects!!
Thank you for taking the time to HOP with us. It has been our pleasure to present projects specifically made for this hop. Please take the time to leave comments on all the blogs during this HOP. Your ideas and suggestions help improve our blogs, web sites, Facebook pages & future hops. Thank You
DAY THREE: My first project today was actually my last project for yesterday, however my camera batteries needed to charge. My apologies for the poor picture quality. My teammate Tracey sparked my interest in these sweet little monkeys. This is a Scrapbook Page Boarder set..i used the darling monkeys and title from CREATIVE KUTS its called MONKEY SEE... MONKEY DO. Perfect for the MOM who has loads of monkeys to deal with..and we all know how our littler monkeys copy the bigger ones! Here is MONKEY SEE... MONKEY DO~
This is a Mothers Day card i made from the Mariposa line from DCWV...it has such beautifully design printed paper and it is sugared a little here and there too. The blooms are handmade by me with black textured cardstock. Thanks for looking!